EURODISPLAY'07 continues the European series of International Display Research Conferences and Exhibitions that were held before in Amsterdam (1990), Strasbourg (1993), Birmingham (1996), Berlin (1999), Nice (2002), Edinburgh (2005). ED'07 is the first Eurodisplay conference to be held in Russia. The official language of ED-07 is English.
Ministry of Education and Science of Russia/dd>
INFORMATION SUPPORT BY:
Journal of Optical Technology
ABSTRACT AND MANUSCRIPT
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts for oral or poster presentation in MS Word format. First, a cover letter and 1-page abstract should be sent. Final manuscript should contain a cover letter, summary of 35-50 words and up to 4-page technical paper of A4 page size.
Cover letter should include:
- Title of a paper
- Name, mailing address, email address, phone and fax numbers of the presenting author
- Names and affiliations of additional authors
- Person to whom correspondence should be sent, if other
than the presenting author
- Preferred session for the paper (1-7)
- Paper No (for the accepted papers)
- Preference for oral or poster presentation
Technical paper should include:
- Title of a paper
- Names and affiliations of all authors
- Abstract and Keywords
Papers can be submitted online or as email attachments in MS Word format to email@example.com (Prof. Igor N.Kompanets, Phone/Fax: +7(495)132 5484).
ED'07 Provides On-Site Proceedings. Selected papers will be published in Journal of the Society for Information Display.
Plenary presentations: 30 minutes (25 minutes for presentation / 5 minutes for questions and answers). Invited presentations: 20 minutes (15 / 5). Oral presentations: 15 minutes (12 / 3).
|Special sessions and tutorials proposals||March 1, 2007|
|Submission of Abstract||May 1, 2007|
|Submission of post-deadline Abstract||June 1, 2007|
|Acceptance notification||June 1, 2007|
|Acceptance of post-deadline Papers||July 1, 2007|
|Submission of camera-ready Papers||July 15, 2007|
Eurodisplay'07 will be held in the Office Block of the Russian Academy of Sciences (address: Leninsky pr,. 32a). It is located in the southern part of Moscow City near the Moskva-river and the metro station "Leninsky Prospect". There is also a well-developed network of bus and taxi transportation. Conference halls are accessible only to registered attendees. Special security and local police will enforce this.
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM OF WORKSHOP (Sept 17)
Displays for Mobile Applications.
Jean-Noel Perbet (Thales Avionics, France). Displays for Avionic Applications.
- Barry Young (DisplaySearch, USA).
- Review of Display Technologies.
- Brian Berkeley (Samsung Electronics Co., USA).
- Largest LCD.
- Jyrki Kimmel (Nokia, Finland).
PRELIMINARY PROGRAM OF TUTORIALS (Sept 17)
- Vladimir Chigrinov (Hong Kong Univ. of Science & Technology). LCD: Physics & Applications.
- Harm Tolner (PDP Consultant, Netherlands) / Baoping Wang (South-East University, China).
- Plasma Panel Displays.
- Ian Underwood (Microemissive Displays Co., UK).
- Micro & Projection Displays.
- Ching Tang (Kodak, USA). OLEDs.
KEYNOTES SPEAKERS (PRELIMINARY)
- Larry Weber (Society for Information Display, USA).
- The Race for TVs with Higher Luminous Efficiency.
- Munisamy Anandan (Organic Lighting Technologies, USA). LED backlight for displays.
- John Fan (Kopin Corp., Taiwan). Ragged and micro displays.
- Alex Smirnov (SID)/Michael Becker (ADRIA)/Eric MAISER (ADRIA). European Display Programs.
INVITED SPEAKERS (PRELIMINARY)
- D. Hopper (Air Force Research Laboratory, USA)
- S. Kim (Samsung Electronics, Korea)
- B. Wang (South-East University, China)
- H. Kwok (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- M. Hiddink (Philips, The Netherlands)
- I. Dozov (Nemoptic, France)
- N. Fruehauf (Stuttgart University, Germany)
- A. Smirnov (State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, Belarus)
- V. Sorokin (Institute of Semiconductor Physics, Ukraine)
- V. Belyaev (Samsung Research Center, Russia)
- M. Sychov (S.-Petersburg Institute of Technology, Russia)
- E. Pozhidaev (Lebedev Physics Institute, Russia)
- A. Margaryan (RICOR, Russia)
- H.K. Chang (Samsung SDI, Korea)
ARRANGEMENTS BY NICKO TOURS LTD
http://eurodisplay.nicko.ru Contact:ail Prusakov, firstname.lastname@example.org
ander Novozhilov, email@example.com
+7(495)775 3171 ext (380), Fax +7(495)775 3170
REGISTRATION FEES (IN USD)
|Apply to||Before July 31, 2007 ||After July 31, 2007
|Workshop and Tutorials participants
|Everybody||200 (100*)||240 (120*)
|SID Member||500 (180*)||550 (220*)
|Non-Member||550 (200*)||600 (250*)
|Student||100 (50*)||150 (75*)
|Special Event (Moskva-river, the boat-restaurant)
*) for participants from Chapters with shared membership
Conference registration fee provides conference attributes, printed materials, coffee-breaks and cultural program.
Special sightseeing program for wifes wll be possible. Visiting the famous historical and cultural places of Moscow-city, Moscow region, S.-Peterburg, and «Gold Ring» cities will be proposed.
You can find the registration form and documents on payment on the site: www.eurodisplay.nicko.ru
An exhibition arranged by JSC ChipExpo will be held in conjunction with the conference.
Contact: Tel. +7(495)221 5015, Fax: +7(495) 368 1039.
THE WHOLE INFORMATION
www.sid.org ; www.sid.chapters/russia